The Budget Beauty Blogger Swap! – CLOSED
I’ve always wanted to join in with a blogger swap, but on the odd occasion that I’ve stumbled across one the price limit has always been a little bit too much for my meagre student budget. So, considering Bewitchery believes that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to get something good, I thought I would organise a Budget Beauty Blogger Swap, so that we can share our favourite budget beauty brands with our fellow beauty bloggers from around the world!
Here’s how it will work…
*The budget for this swap is £10/$16/€12 excluding postage, and is open to beauty bloggers in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and Europe*
- If you’re a beauty blogger from one of the above places and would like to join in, please comment below to let me know, including your name, blog and email address. Alternatively, if you want to keep your email address private, leave it out of your comment and email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After a week or so, or when I feel enough people want to join in, I will pair everyone up and give your partner your email address. I will try to pair everyone with a person from a different country, so that you both have the chance to try different products and brands to the ones you can buy at home.
- Once you have your partner’s contact details, it is up to you to get in touch with them and exchange postal addresses. It might also be a good idea to tell each other your colour preferences and what types of products you like and dislike, to ensure that your partner can choose products that are suitable for you.
- It’s then time to shop – I hope you all have fun choosing budget beauty products for your partner!
- Once you have put together a nice little collection of products, package them up and pop them in the post to you partner (if sending abroad you may need to declare what’s in the parcel, so make sure you know the guidelines of the country you’re sending to). Please obtain proof of postage when posting and email an image of it to your partner, just to prove that it’s on its way. Then wait!
- When you’ve received your parcel, please blog about what you’ve been sent and then link me to it so I can share everyone’s posts.
To make sure the swap runs smoothly, please only join in if you genuinely intend to send out a package, and please spend the full amount of the budget! It’d also be nice if everyone could have their parcels posted within 2 or 3 weeks, if possible.
I hope you all think this is a great idea. I’m really looking forward to swapping with someone and I hope a lot of you will join me!
Disclaimer: I am organising the swap, but once I put people in touch with their partners I cannot be responsible for anything that goes wrong, so please play fair!