Welcome to the latest UK Avon brochure, Brochure 2! Brochure 2 is a special one as it brings you Avon’s January Sale early with their Pink Kiss Sale. Click the image below to be taken straight to this exciting brochure.
The Pink Kiss Sale offers up to 75% off your Avon favourites – from make up and bath and body to jewellery and designer watches, it’s all discounted and it’s all amazing value for money. As usual, I will list my Brochure Highlights below, but believe me when I say this brochure is a highlight in itself!
What to look out for…
- Page 2 – Buy one choose TWO free on all Avon hand creams.
- Page 12 – ALL Ultra Colour Rich Lipsticks just £2.99 each, choose from shimmer, satin and metallic finishes.
- Page 14 – Glimmerstick Eyeliners for only £1.99 each, and SuperShock Max Mascara for a bargainous £3.99!
- Page 22 – Your Special Pink Kiss Offer! Spend £9.95 across the brochure and take advantage of incredible savings on selected fashion items, including Avon’s gorgeous Sassari Cape and French Connection sunglasses.
- Page 38-39 – Buy one choose one half price on all pyjamas, slipper boots, robes and other nightwear.
- Page 57 – Introducing Avon’s NEW Petal Impressions Nailwear Pro+ nail varnish, in six pretty floral shades, just £3 each (RRP £6).
- Page 78-79 – Buy one choose one free on all Colortrend lip gloss and lipstick.
- Page 121 – Avon Breast Cancer Crusade socks, baking set and pin badge, all £2 and under with proceeds going to charity.
- Page 129 – Introducing NEW Soft & Smooth Facial Hair Removal Cream, with an introductory price of £2.50 (RRP £4).
- Page 138-143 – 5 for £4.99 on Senses Soap and Shower Gel, Bubble Bath and Naturals hair products.
- Page 144-147 – 3 for £4 on Naturals kid’s and bath and body products, Simply Delicate and On Duty Deodorant.
- Back Page – Dazzling Diva Mascara better than half price at £2.99!
And of course, there are many, many more fantastic bargain offers to be found – the whole brochure is one big sale!
If you would like to place an order with me, you can visit my Personal Online Brochure here, or by clicking the brochure image above, and either submit your order through the brochure or via email at email@example.com. Postage is charged as standard second class Royal Mail prices, and orders will be posted on or after December 4th 2012. Visit my Order Avon From Me page for more information.
Yes, it’s that time again! Welcome to Avon’s NEW Brochure 1! Just click the picture below to be taken to my Personal Online Brochure.
Brochure 1 features over 350 Christmas gift ideas for under £5 each, and there are also plenty more fantastic gifts and treats for yourself to be found throughout the rest of the brochure. Here are my Brochure 1 highlights…
- Page 5 features Avon’s NEW Ultra Colour Rich Rubies Lipstick range, at a fantastic starter price of just £2.49 (RRP £8.50)! The range includes six sparkly shades which are perfect for the party season, and they all contain real crushed rubies for extra shine. Check out my review of the gorgeous deep purple shade ‘Princely Plum’.
- Across Pages 7-21 you will find an array of Mix ‘n’ Match items, including make up, fragrance, and gifts for men, women and children. The Mix ‘n’ Match offers are 2 for £8, 3 for £10, 2 for £12 and 3 for £15.
- Pages 24-39 highlight Your Stars of 2012, all of which are at bargain prices. Featuring Nailwear Pro+ and Glimmerstick Chromes Eyeliner for £2.49, SuperExtend Extreme Mascara for £3.99, Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation for £5.99, 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil for £2.99, Silky Moisture Creamy Body Wash for £1.25, Far Away Exotic for £5.99 AND Clinical Pro Line Corrector Treatments for £12.49!
- Between Pages 40-49 there are a selection of beautiful make up, fragrance, hair and body gift sets available at Buy 1 Choose 1 for £2.
- You can save up to and over Half Price on all Colortrend make up and nail products across Pages 105-107.
- You can save a small fortune on Pages 110-115 as ANEW Day and Night Creams are all Two for £15!
- On Pages 134-135 there is a gorgeous little treat for you… Buy 1 Choose 1 Half Price on selected lingerie.
- There are plenty more Christmas gift ideas across Pages 162-181 in Avon’s Last Chance Christmas Shop.
- Avon’s 3 for £5 on selected toiletries is back on Pages 188-195, including brands such as Senses, Footworks, Skin So Soft, Naturals and Avon Care.
- Last but not least, on the Back Page you will find Avon’s Christmas Care range, starting at just 99p and including Lip Balm, Hand Cream and Body Lotion.
And of course, as usual, there are many other amazing offers to be had, so keep an eye out!
If you would like to place an order with me, you can visit my Personal Online Brochure here, and either submit your order through the brochure or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Postage is charged as standard second class Royal Mail prices, and orders will be posted on or after November 13th 2012. Visit my Order Avon From Me page for more information.
All of you Avon fans out there will be happy to know that I have just launched Avon UK’s Brochure 18. Believe it or not, this new brochure is Avon’s Christmas edition, and though it may seem early, there are actually only two months left until the big day! I have already started my Christmas shopping and will be doing more from this brochure… I reckon it’s better to get in there early to avoid the stress of the Christmas rush!
With that said, let me introduce you to the new book (just click on the picture below to be taken to my personal online brochure)…
The brochure front says that it contains ‘unmissable offers on presents for everyone!’, and it isn’t lying! Not only are there hundreds of Christmas gift ideas inside, but there are plenty of treats and free gifts for you too. Here are my brochure highlights:
- Pages 1-83 are packed full of wonderful, affordable gift ideas for men, women, girls, boys and babies, as well as Christmas themed home products to make Christmas day that little bit more special. It would take forever to list all of the lovely things up for grabs, so it’s best to just have a browse and see if anything takes your fancy!
- Across Pages 46-83 you can get a designer Ungaro watch, for him or for her, for just £9.99 (worth £35) with ANY purchase!
- Pages 85-99 feature Avon’s Christmas fashion collection, which includes many pieces of stunning jewellery and accessories with up to 50% off everything!
- If you spend £10 or more on skincare products across Pages 116-137 you will receive a FREE mock croc Luxury Vanity Case.
- You will receive a FREE Party Glamour Gift Set, which contains Limited Edition SuperShock Mascara in ‘Black’, Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel in ‘Gold Vision’ and Little Red Dress Purse Spray ,when you spend £12 on make up and/or fragrance across Pages 184-233!
- If you click here you can also view Brochure 18’s SALE BROCHURE which is full of quality Avon products at very low prices.
As usual, there are also countless other beauty bargains to be had, as well as discounted gift sets throughout the rest of the brochure, so keep an eye out.
To view my personal online brochure, click on the image above or click here. Don’t forget that if you live in the UK and are willing to pay for postage (which will be charged at standard Royal Mail prices) you can place your orders with me using my brochure. I will need all orders by 8pm on Wednesday 17th October, and everything will be posted out from Tuesday 23rd October. For more information visit my Order Avon From Me page.
I was sorting through my Avon boxes the other day and found quite a few brand new, unopened products so I thought I would have a little blog sale! If you would like anything, please comment below or email me at email@example.com. I will send items by Royal Mail, standard second class (unless you ask for another form of postage), so it will cost £2.20 for small packages and £3.50 for larger ones. Payment must be made by bank transer or PayPal… If you choose to pay by PayPal please send the money as a personal gift to avoid charges! I will send a few surprise free samples to everyone who buys something too
- ANEW Genics Treatment Cream – Full Size – Brand new and unopened – RRP £23.50 – Selling for £16
- ANEW Genics Treatment Concentrate – Travel Size – Brand new and unopened – RRP £3 – Selling for £2.50
- ANEW Reversalist Night Sterling Emulsion – Full Size – Brand new and unopened – RRP £23 – Selling for £15
- ANEW Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Cream – Full Size – Brand new but unboxed – RRP £16 – Selling for £10
- ANEW Rejuvenate Revitalising Day and Night Creams – Travel size – Brand new but unboxed – Selling for £5 each or both for £8
*I will also do all three Rejuvenate creams for £15*
- Advance Techniques Professional Hair Colour in 3.6 Dark Auburn – Brand new but box has been opened and is a bit bashed – RRP £6 – Selling for £3
- Spotlight Moisturising Shimmer Gel – Full Size – Swatched Once – Discontinued item – Selling for £3
- Ultra Colour Rich Lipsticks in Colordisiac ‘Alluring Brown’ and ‘Frozen Rose’ – Brand new and unopened – RRP £7 – Selling for £3.50 each
I don’t have swatches of the lipsticks unfortunately, but there are plenty on Google
- Pink Croc Pineapple Watch – Brand new in gift box – Selling for £10
The time has come again for me to launch the NEW Avon brochure, and believe me when I say you won’t be disappointed with Brochure 17! It may seem early, but Brochure 17 is the first of Avon’s christmas brochures for this year, so there are lots of gift ideas and treats for yourself to be found between these festive pages. After all, there are only 104 days left until christmas! I’ve already started my christmas shopping, have you?
Brochure 17 sees the launch of two new and exclusive fragrances, both of which are themed around the hit TV show Strictly Come Dancing. On Page 2 you will find Strictly Come Dancing Ballroom Beauty, which is described as a ‘beautiful combination of luscious raspberry, feminine pink rose petals and sensual amber’ – a very feminine scent. But if you want something more edgy then check out Strictly Come Dancing Latin Sensation on Page 5 – a ‘passionate mix of warm cardamom spice, sexy, hot pink osmanthus and captivating sandalwood’. Both perfumes come in really pretty bottles and cost just £12.99 each, and they both come with a FREE body mist and purse spray.
Other Brochure 17 highlights include…
Pages 9-17: 2 for £10 gift sets, including Nailwear Pro+ Gift Set, Glimmerstick Gift Set and Planet Spa Face Mask Gift Set.
Pages 18-25: 2 for £16 gift sets, including SuperShock Eye Gift Set, Avon Glow Gift Set and Far Away Gift Set.
Page 32: NEW Avon Colour Style Lipstick, in 10 shades! £4.99 each, buy one get one free with a bonus free purse.
Pages 60-121: 3 for 2 Christmas Gifts, including Hello Kitty sleepwear, vintage-style Country Rose gifts and Pamper presents.
Page 155: NEW Dazzling Diva Make Up Range, featuring mascara (£5), lipgloss (£3), eyeliner (£3) and Face Pearls (£6).
Pages 156-163: Mix & Match, 2 for £8 or 3 for £10! Including make up and nail varnish.
Pages 192-197: Colortrend Offers. Nail Enamel for £1.90, NEW Dazzlers Top Coat and Nail Stickers for £1.50 each OR one of each for just £3.99. Also, up to half price off all make up items.
Page 242: NEW 5 Ways to Wear Dress – just £14.99!
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
To place an order with me or just to have a look through the brochure, please visit my Personal Online Brochure, which can be found here or by clicking the image or any of the links above. I ship to the UK, USA, Canada and Europe and postage will be charged at standard Royal Mail prices. Orders for this brochure must be placed by 8pm on 26th September, and your items will be posted on or just after 2nd October. For more information please check out my ‘Order Avon From Me‘ page. Thanks!
I am now running Avon’s Brochure 16, which features a very exciting new skincare product – the PRO Line Corrector Treatment with A-F33. Avon have patented Amino-Fill 33, an anti-ageing product which is set to ‘take the anti-ageing world by storm’. The gel lotion, which is new to the ANEW range, is intended to be used in the morning and at night, and is said to be Avon’s fastest wrinkle fighter. The brochure states that, over night, your skin will look more youthful, within three days you will notice natural-looking wrinkle reduction, and after two weeks creases will be slightly filled and the appearance of fine lines will be dramatically diminished. I am currently taking part in a two week trial of this product, but if you want to try it yourself you can do for just £20 (RRP £30). The face treatment is available to order on page 6 of Brochure 16, and there’s also an eye treatment on page 9 for £14. If you order either A-F33 product you can also choose a FREE luxury beauty bonus from page 4-5, which includes Moisture Seduction Lipstick, Little Black Dress Mini, two trial size ANEW creams and a vanity bag.
If you would like to order from me you can do so via my Personal Online Brochure, which can be found here. Postage will be charged at standard Royal Mail prices. Please visit my ‘Order Avon From Me‘ page for more information on how to order!
Let me introduce you to Avon UK’s latest brochure… Brochure 15!
Brochure 15 sees actress Milla Jovovich introduce Avon’s latest fragrance, City Rush. City Rush For Her is scented with ‘sleek plum, sophisticated dahlia and creamy woods’, and is stylish but feminine. I’ve sampled it myself and it really is lovely! The perfume debuts at just £15 for 50ml, and if you buy it from Brochure 15 you qualify for an amazing free gift – a beautiful black clutch bag, City Rush shower gel and body lotion and £80 worth of Avon vouchers. The free gift is worth over £100 so you really are getting a bargain with this one. Oh, and for my male reader’s there’s also a City Rush EDT, containing ‘masculine pepper bourbon, black dahlia and creamy cashmere woods’. Turn to page 2 of my Personal Online Brochure to view the City Rush range
On page 8 you will find the new Ultra Colour Rich Brilliance Lipstick. The lipstick comes in seven vibrant shades and contains ‘light-reflecting prismatic pearls to make lips glisten in every light’. Brilliance has a try-me-price of £3.99, which is better than half price (it will normally be £8), so now’s your time to try it out cheaply! Also, for fans of Avon’s fantastic Glimmerstick Eyeliners, there are two new shades on page 11 for just £3 each – Golden Diamond and Brown Glow.
Don’t forget, you can still place your orders with me using my online brochure by clicking here. Just add your items to the cart and away you go! Postage to the UK will be £2.20 for small orders and £5.30 for large orders, contact me for international postage costs. Please note that it is illegal to send aerosols in the post so please don’t order any Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Orders must be placed by 10pm on Wednesday 15th August and orders will be posted on Tuesday 21st August. Please visit my ‘Order Avon From Me‘ page for more information.
Attention Avon fans! I am currently running Brochure 14, and my Personal Online Brochure is now online if you fancy a browse The brochure can be found here, and you can also see the sale flyer if you want to pick up some bargains.
Brochure 14 sees the release of Avon’s latest mascara – SuperDrama. The mascara lengthens and volumises, and instantly lifts your lashes to ‘give eyes a more open look’. It comes in two shades (Black and Brown/Black) and is debuting for just £7 (£3 off!) You can find it on page 5 of the main brochure. Also, if you order two or more make up items across pages 5-15, you will receive a FREE Beauty Bonus! The Beauty Bonus includes a cosmetics bag, Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick in ‘Frozen Rose’, Nailwear Pro+ in ‘Plum Seduction’ and a Trial Size ANEW Genics Treatment Concentrate, worth a total of £20! Order your freebie using code 69898.
Brochure 14 also features the NEW Lipsy Leopard Weekender Bag. The bag is large (32x45x18.5cm) and made from pretty leopard print fabric, with pink trim and logo. The design is exclusive to Avon and will normally be £25, but it is on offer for just £15, AND if you order the bag, you can get a matching purse for £5! Visit pages 22-23 to see the bag.
There are loads of cheap lipsticks and glosses on pages 16-17 of the sale flyer too, including one of my personal favourites – Ultra Colour Rich Colordisiac in ‘Drawn To You’ (a bright, bold pink) for just £3.50!
You can place your orders with me directly using my online brochure by adding your items to the cart and then submitting the order. Payment must be made by PayPal or Bank Transfer, and postage will be charged at standard Royal Mail prices (£2.20 for small orders, £5.30 for big orders, more if you order a lot of heavy things!) Please note that it is illegal to send aerosols through the post so please do not order any body sprays as they will not be sent Once you’ve placed your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so I can send you details on how to pay. Orders must be placed by 10pm on Wednesday 25th July, and your order will be posted on Tuesday 31st July. Thanks!
PS. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for other offers and freebies throughout the brochure, as there are a lot of them!
After years of sticking with simple black and pink packaging, Avon have just had a complete overhaul of their Colortrend range. The old lipsticks, glosses, eyeshadows and nail enamels have been scrapped and replaced with a bigger and brighter selection of shades, and everything else has also been spruced up with a fresh look. I received a few items from the new range with my last Avon order, and this is what they look like…
Pictured above, in no particular order, you can see:
- Color Me Pretty Suede Effect Nail Enamel in ‘Soft Violet’
- Color Me Pretty Nail Enamel in ‘Velour’
- Pencil Play Eyeliner in ‘Turquoise’
- Plump Out Mascara in ‘Black’
- Read My Lips Lip Gloss in ‘Clear’
- Read My Lips Lip Gloss in ‘Fluorescent Pink’
- Kiss ‘n’ Go Lipstick in ‘Doll Pink’
Now, I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not a fan of white plastic products. White iPhones, white Wii consoles, white kitchen equipment all look slightly tacky in my eyes, so at first I wasn’t best pleased to see that Avon had replaced the traditional Colortrend black with white. However, when I saw the boxes and wrappers that everything came in, I changed my mind slightly. I love the colours, shapes and fonts that have been used, and I think they offset the white nicely so you hardly even notice it in the end. The Colortrend range is aimed at younger Avon users, and I definitely think the new look gives the products a more young, lighthearted and fun image than they had before, so in that respect the overhaul has been successful!
But what about the products themselves? Have they been improved? Well, I haven’t yet tried a lot of them (some of the items pictured above were for my customers) so I can’t comment on everything, but I have tried the Suede Effect Nail Enamel and Read My Lips Lip Gloss, so I will now give my thoughts on those…
Color Me Pretty Suede Effect Nail Enamel in ‘Soft Violet’ (RRP £3)
‘Soft Violet’ is a rich purple with a silver shimmer running through it. It is also matte, which combined with the shimmer gives it that ‘suede’ look, as does the fact that it feels almost soft to the touch! I really like the colour and it is very different to Avon’s other purple matte varnish, which is good as I find it quite annoying when a company have two very similar shades!
The consistency of the varnish is excellent, and a definite improvement on the old, runny Colortrend varnishes. It sits comfortably in the middle of thick and thin so it applies smoothly, with no streaks, and you can achieve an opaque look in just two coats, instead of the three or four it took before.
The only thing I was disappointed with was how long the varnish lasts. Because it is matte, I couldn’t apply a top coat as all of my top coats are glossy, so it chipped within a day on several nails, and the ends showed wear very quickly.
Despite the chipping, I am in love with this nail varnish. It’s a breath of fresh air within the previously rather basic Colortrend nail enamel collection, and it is much better quality than I was expecting too. There are two other suede nail enamels available (a blue and a pink), and twelve other glossy nail enamels, including two ‘morph’ colours which look a bit like Models Own Beetljuice range. Now I know how good the formula is, I will definitely be getting some more! Starting with ‘Fuschia Feel’ and ‘Vixen’.
Read My Lips Lip Gloss in ‘Clear’ (RRP £3.75)
On its own.
Whilst browsing the last Avon brochure I realised that (shock horror) I didn’t actually own a clear lip gloss! That needed fixing pronto, so I ordered this one as it was on offer for only 99p. When I first opened the tube I thought the gloss smelt a bit funny and it put me off a little. I made my mum sniff it and she liked the smell, so I guess that one’s just down to personal taste. The gloss applies quite thickly, but it isn’t too sticky which makes up for it, and gives a nice shine to naked lips. As you can see, I also applied it over matte lipstick and it really made my lips stand out. It made the lipstick stay on a LOT longer than it does without gloss, which I wasn’t expecting so was an added bonus!
Overall, despite my initial reservations with the change of packaging, I am glad that Avon have given the Colortrend range a new lease of life. I was getting a bit bored of seeing the same few shades over and over again, so the new products have come as a breath of fresh air for me. The shades are bold and exciting and I can’t wait to see and try more of them!
Will you be trying any of the new Colortrend products? If you fancy a browse of the new range, you can visit my Personal Online Brochure here. You can even place an order with me if you feel inclined to do so! Colortrend products are currently 2 for £4, so you can really grab a bargain right now
Apologies for my elusiveness this week, that will be explained later today in a separate post, but for now I have for you the latest UK Avon brochure… Brochure 13! Remember, I am a Trendsetter Representative which means I am two brochures ahead of most other Avon Reps, giving you the opportunity to preview new products before everybody else
Brochure 13 sees the introduction of Avon’s very own Moroccan Argan Oil! As I’m sure you’ll know, Argan Oil is very big right now in the world of beauty as it has been found to nourish and enrich hair, leaving it strong, silky and shiny with wonderful movement. A lot of Moroccan Argan Oil that you will find on the high street and from luxury brands is quite expensive, but Avon’s oil treatment is only £2.99 in Brochure 13. I predict that it’s going to be quite popular indeed so snap it up while you can!
Don’t forget that you can order your Avon products from me via my own Personal Online Brochure, which you can find here, or you can email me your order at email@example.com. Postage will be charged at standard second class Royal Mail prices, and I ship to the UK, USA, Canada and Europe.