Posts tagged Naturals
My Avon delivery arrived this morning and, once again, I had ordered some goodies for myself in amongst the brochures and customer orders! Other than the Liqui-Glide Eye Liner, I’ve never tried any of these products before, so I will be reviewing them all in the not too distant future.
From left to right I have:
- Naturals Raspberry and Hibiscus Volumising Shampoo (yet to be released to the public)
- SuperCurlacious Mascara in Black
- SuperShock Eye Liner in Blackened Metal (comes in a little glass pot)
- Eyeliner Brush
- Glimmerstick Liqui-Glide Eye Liner in Black
And at the bottom is the fantastic Shine Attract Lipstick in Orchid, which I will be reviewing later today.
Have you ever tried any of these products?
I am currently running a Spring Raffle for my lovely Avon customers and thought that I would show you all the prize! The basket contains a selection of light, sweet and sparkly products so that the winner can shine all Spring through, and is worth over £30 in total (at full brochure price).
The prize includes:
- Purisma Pearlesque Gift Set (contains a silver plated necklace and earrings with faux pearl and diamante detail).
- Ultra Colour Rich 24K Gold Lipstick in ‘Ruby in Gold’.
- ANEW Genics Treatment Concentrate (trial size).
- Naturals Cherry Blossom Daily Refreshing Shampoo.
- Skin So Soft Mineral Gems Diamond Blush Hand Cream.
- Pur Blanca Body Spray.
- Naturals Lemon Blossom & Basil Shower Gel.
- Nail Buffer Keyring.
I’ll be finishing the basket off with a BIG bow on the front for that extra special touch, and will also be throwing in a selection of fragrance and skincare samples for good measure.
PS. If any of you want to enter, tickets cost £1 each and must be purchased by the 29th of March. Winner will be chosen at random on the 1st of April. If you win, I will pay for your prize to be shipped to you Email email@example.com or comment here if you’re interested (you don’t have to be a customer to buy tickets).